Our objective is to meet all our customers’ requests as fully as possible, even out of the ordinary requests.
To meet the different requirements of our customers, we assemble our products using a modular system consisting of diverse raw, semi-finished and finished products to enable us to meet the needs of each individual application. This system ensures that we can always provide our customers with products ranging from customised pumping systems up to one-off custom-built products.
As a buyer we ensure that all materials purchased from raw materials through motors right down to the smallest component are always of the very highest quality.
To guarantee these standards, we have over many years built up a successful network of long-standing suppliers who work in partnership with us.
With the support of our staff in our international subsidiaries and branches, we keep a close eye on the international procurement market and are always on the look-out for innovations.
If you are interested in establishing a long-term, successful partnership with us and think you can meet our exacting standards, please complete the “Initial contact” questionnaire.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Technical description of the used materials and products
• Standard material: 1.4404 /316L
• Other: 1.4435, 1.4470, 1.4529, 1.4539, Hastelloy
• Weights: 0,25 kg to 42,5 kg
• Batch size: 10 to 100 pieces
Grey iron casting
• Standard material: GG25
• Weights: 4,0 Kg to 110 Kg per piece
• Batch size: 10 to 50 pieces
• IEC standar motors: 0,55 kw to 100 kw
• 1450 and 2900 rpm
• Aluminium and grey cast iron
• With fixed bearing on the A-side in all cases
• With PTC thermistor in all cases
• Various approvals necessary such as UL, CSA, ATEX (in some cases)
• And custom-made products in accordance with Fristam specifications
Enclosures + base frames
• Material 1.4301/ 1.4404
• Single unit production in accordance with the drawing
Turned and milled parts
• Material 1.4404, 1.4435 and higher grade
• Mainly single components, occasionally small batches
• Must be in accordance with Fristam drawing in all cases